Feb 16, 2013

Chapter 3 – The Department for British Export Development

Agh! My chapter numbers are going wrong. After I finished chapter 2 I realised I needed to add some information about Timothy Arnold, who is going to have a significant role later in the book. So I have also had to change some of the chapter numbers under 'Good Stuff'.
I hope you like Timothy, I'm quite fond of him, even though he's hardly a role model for anybody. But I've always had sympathy for people who get themselves into a difficult situation through their inherent flaws.
The story so far: 
After the funeral of her brother Ned, a journalist killed in the civil war in Bosnia Herzegovina, Madeleine Atkinson goes to a reception organised by her brother Paul. Here she talks to a number of people who worked with Ned: Bernard a seedy TV journalist, Jeremy Fisk, a colleague of Ned's who was the last person to see him alive and Timothy Arnold, a solicitor attached to the British Embassy in Zagreb with excellent local contacts who arranged for Ned's body to be transported back to London. But is there something more to Timothy than meets the eye?

Please send feedback and comments when you can. I enjoy reading them.


Chapter 3 – The Department for British Export Development is now under 'Good Stuff'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?