Feb 16, 2014

End change to chapter 23

Working on chapter 24 for ages this morning, scratching my head and trying to think how to get Celia to the next stage. She now needs to try to back out of this adventure, feeling that it's all too much for her and she wants her quiet life back again. And I also have a second more banal problem which is I start too many chapters with the words 'It was....'. The more I try to think of alternatives the more my computer tries to put them into the beginning of 24 as well.
Well, I think I've finally found the answer, but to make it work I had to change the end of Chapter 23 'Burglars'. I've changed it in the post below, but - in the interests of providing excellent customer service - I provide it here so as to save you the effort of scrolling. Are you ready? Really ready? Here it is:

"Which meant, thought Timothy, his next task was to make sure she lost her job."

Doesn't that make you impatient to see what happens to poor Celia next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?