Jun 23, 2014

Finally - news about Celia!

It has taken a long time, lots of head scratching and rewriting but I'm now able to continue Celia's adventures. I've made changes to every single chapter and written the next complete chapter (26) which will be posted here tomorrow.

On the right hand side under 'Good stuff' you can find the new versions of chapters 21-25 as these were where the bulk of the changes took place. I've deleted all the other chapters (too out-of-date) but left the audio files for the moment. 

The main changes to the structure have been to make the Colonel's involvement with the attack on Celia unintentional and to make Boran Vukovic much creepier. The Colonel needs to be able to make Celia an offer in chapter 26 and with my previous structure this offer wouldn't have been remotely tempting.

You'll be pleased to know I've got lots of new ideas for how the story will develop and I hope you'll be entertained by the next chapters and revisit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?