Aug 10, 2014

Chapter 28 - Jesus and the dinosaurs

 I'm reading a great book at the moment,'The Goldfinch' by Donna Tartt and I'm feeling smug because she does exactly what I said was a key element in writing a best seller, she finds a relatively obscure field (in her case, furniture restoration - in '50 Shades of Gray' it was sado-masochism. Funnily enough I find myself far more entertained by the former) and the reader learns something about the topic in the course of being told a story.
In that spirit I hope you enjoy this chapter where you can learn something about how to rescue 15th century paintings. In case you ever need to do so.

The story so far ... while Franz rescues Nicoleta from being trafficked into prostitution in Italy, Celia is back doing what she does best, rescuing works of art. And once again, there are some surprises in store for her...


Chapter 28 – Jesus and the dinosaurs can be found on the right under 'Good stuff'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?