Jan 18, 2015

Chapter 32 - The Fool

The Fool - Rider Waite Tarot
I've drawn up my plan, I've written my chapter summaries and I've even cleaned my desk, there's no excuse not to produce the next chapter. So here, a week after I promised, it is:

The story so far ... Celia Thomas, a Munich based art restorer is working on a project to rescue some 16th century paintings in Croatia. While in Zagreb she glimpses somebody she believes to be her journalist brother Ned, who was apparently killed in Bosnia in 1995. As she starts to investigate his disappearance she stirs up a lot of trouble for herself and those around her.

The paintings are packed up and on their way to Munich for restoration. When Celia gets back home she finds some bad news waiting for her... 


Chapter 32 – The Fool can be found on the right under 'Good stuff'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?